Sunday, July 4, 2010

Seantrel Henderson was in Miami.

"According to Charley Walters of the Pioneer Press, Henderson was in Miami on Saturday."
Any chance at all he comes to this?

As I reported to you earlier in the week, Seantrel is leaning towards Miami, and apparently was his second choice behind USC. This news doesn't bode well for the Buckeyes, and I have a feeling we can start forgetting about it. Now comes the real sad part. If Seantrel would go to Miami, Ohio State, or anywhere else, then he might be able to get out of his LOI (letter of intent) and then not have to sit out a season.

"Walters also raises an interesting point regarding Henderson's Letter of Intent.  The Henderson's are claiming that Kiffin assured the recruit there would be no major sanctions for the football program, and that could be used as a way to secure a waiver from the NCAA in getting out of the LOI and not having to sit out a transfer year. "
Seantrel coming out of this helmet?

The news stops there, but that is very grim news for Buckeye fans. We could see Seantrel in Columbus come Sept. 11, but not in the uniform I want to see him in. He will have the U. I hope this is all just talk, and no show, but I have a gut feeling this time there's no dodging the bullet.
blog comments powered by Disqus