Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The double-edged sword finally hit.

It was only a matter of time. All the seasons I've been watching Lebron James, I always wondered just like any other Cavs fan I'm sure, how he did such an amazing job of driving and scoring and being physical, without getting injured. Sure, he's had his injuries, but only for a day or two. Now we have this elbow from last night that apparently has been bothering him since Game 2 of the Bulls series. Of course, the elbow says it's fine, so I guess we should believe it. So the double-edged sword here is obviously the series being won, but bad side: LBJ's elbow. He said after the game it worries him, but we will see what happens.

Ben Koyack commits to Notre Dame. Obviously didn't want the competition here.

If you haven't seen what Michigan has done/said lately, go here. I hope they don't seriously think that will work. Obviously if your making your own new defense, and no one else will be using it, then it's not very good. I swear, they get dumber and dumber every year. Oh, and worse at all sports.
______________________________________

Inside The Shoe is still looking for two writers. One basketball, and one football writer. If your interested, please leave a comment, or email us at insidetheshoe2009@hotmail.com. The requirements can be found here. We hope to be talking to you soon!


blog comments powered by Disqus