Friday, June 11, 2010

Dear Matt Barkley

"Derrpa Derrr!"
Yo broseph, what's shakin? Catch any waves lately? No, huh.... butt's too sore from that NCAA beat-down I guess. Hey man, I feel for you. It really sucks. Last year you almost won the Heisman Trophy and according to one NFL coach, you were the best QB in the country if not the universe! You've got a tough road ahead of you this season. You can't transfer unless you want to lose a year of playing time. Maybe you should just go to the NFL. I mean, I heard once that you were the best QB USC ever had ... EVER! I'm sure you could just show up to Patriots, or maybe even Seahawks training camp an assert your will to become their starting QB! YOU CAN DO IT! I can see it now, "Matt Barkley 2010 NFL MVP and SUPER BOWL MVP"!!! "Fight on"! -SBB
blog comments powered by Disqus