As covered earlier in our ITS News, according to the man himself, will be redshirting the year thanks to his academics.
“Due to the fact that I didn’t satisfactorily complete my academic responsibilities, I will be redshirting during the 2010 season. I’m looking at this in a positive way – as an opportunity to get better on and off the field, to get stronger in the classroom, and be better prepared all-around for the rest of my time at Ohio State. I will still be practicing every day, not just to help myself get better, but to help my teammates get better.”During Spring and now Fall camp, Hall was reported to be working in with the third group, so although you wouldn't have seen a ton of him on the field, he would still get important playing time. The depth is also a concern, as we could use all the help we can get, but luckily there are 2 others to take his place.
Eleven Warriors put it best here: this story could be a good one in the end. He’ll get another year of seasoning in the program — more mass, better footwork, mastery of the playbook — and essentially help pad the 2010 class

