First off, Texas, Oklahoma, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, and OK State (already there) will join the Pac 10. There, I said it, even though I hate it. Giving Oklahoma and especially Texas to the Pac 10 is like giving a dictator nuclear bombs. The Pac 10 will be strong. The thing that happens next will even it out a bit.
With that, the Big Ten will try to add Notre Dame, seeing the power brewing from the Pac-Whatever. If, and only if Notre Dame accepts, will the Big Ten then take Missouri to even out the divisions again. Everything else will stay exactly the same. I could see Kansas, Baylor, and Kansas State going independent. I don't see any other scenario playing out except maybe Kansas bolting to a weaker conference. After that the divisions of the Big Ten will take place. For more on that, head over to this post from the Rivalry Esq.
So, how do you think it will turn out? Will we get Notre Dame? Or will the expansion stop here for the Big Ten?