Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Rising up.




You may have noticed recently that SB Nation started coming out with regional sites. So far, they have 6, notable ones with New York, DC, Chicago, Detroit. Of course, Ohio will have one starting June 17 called SB Nation: Cleveland. It will have all your basic Cleveland sports, Browns, Indians, Cavs, and the Buckeyes will be there as well. I have been offered to cover the Buckeyes. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! This doesn't mean anything to you, the reader. I just wanted to let you know, so that you could head over there from time to time and check it all out. Plus, if were lucky, who knows, we might become the SB Nation blog. Either way, it will have little to no effect on this blog, so posts will remain the same.

Who's better? Seriously.

Finally, the Lakers steal another one from the Celtics, leading the series 2-1..damn. I really just can't stand the Lakers. They're like the Yankees, Red Sox, and Michigan (where do you think they got those colors?) all combined into one horrific team. They do win championships though, and that's more than Lebron has done yet.

Stephen Strasburg is a stud. There, I said it. I really thought he would come into his debut, and choke..maybe give up 5-6 runs, out in the 3rd or 4th inning. No, instead, he threw 14 strikeouts, pitched 7 innings, and only gave up 2 runs. I mean, he didn't even walk 1 batter. At all. The Reds lost again last night, moving their losing streak to 2. Seems like their back to their old ways. Hopefully they will get out of it. Chapman is said to be very close to moving up to the majors. Thank god.
blog comments powered by Disqus